Monday, August 10, 2015

Gorgeous Guinevere

Hallo,
  Well it has been crazy busy for me lately - one kiddo back off to school in Tallahassee and my DD and I leave on Thursday am to drive her back to college.
  I am in the process of switching jobs which is always fun - change is a good thing even if it has to knock you upside the head to effect the change.....
  And it has been HOT and HUMID here in NW Florida - the other morning at 715 am when we took the pups for a walk it was already a heat index of 100 degree's - I am so looking forward to a few days in Wyoming at my brothers place in the mountains - cool and low humidity - It will be hard to come back to the heat!!!
   Two more cards in my reading card set that I am doing - 2 versions of the same image by Teresa Sherman at Sweet Pea Stamps. She is called 'Gorgeous Guinevere'.
  I colored both versions with prismacolor and polychrome pencils.
  I layered the main image to a shimmery gold cardstock and edged both layers with gold metallic pen and then added some gold stickers too.
     All for today - at least 3 or 4 things I should be doing.....now all I need is the energy and motivation to do them.....
   Take Care!!!!
     Tera



No comments: