Sunday, September 6, 2015

Dreams

 Hallo, Well I finally have my craft room(s) back in normal working order - my main craft room doubles as my DD room when she is home from college so I have to clear off her bed and stack stuff out of the way and such so now most everything is out where I can see it again and I can start finishing off some projects again. In the summer I color alot and work on tangle projects (come back tomorrow) so now I can take all those colored images and put them into projects.
  Todays project is a dainty journal using an image from Sweet Pea Stamps called 'Real in Dreams' by Karen Middleton.
  I colored her with prismacolor and polychrome pencils and added her to this journal.
   This was a journal from Heidi Swap that I found for over half off at Tuesday Mornings and the cover has these wonderful textures on them. I sprayed the front and back cover with some misting sprays that have some glitter/shimmer in them so its really pretty IRL. The inside of the covers are covered with matching scrapbook paper.
  The journal has 6 pages of nice cardstock so it could be used as a journal, sketchbook or mini scrapbook.
  All for today - back to the craft room - happy me!!!!
    Take Care
          Tera




No comments: