Friday, September 11, 2015

Little fish, Little fish....

Hallo,
  Well its been a busy couple of days running errands,  doctors appointment, spent the day today at the studio playing and tonight is the reception for the 'Black and White' themed art show at the Arts and Design Society so I made some good treats to take for our pot luck....
  Found out today that I start my new job on the 28 of Sept. - was hoping for a bit earlier but I will take it!!!
I have 2 weeks now that I can try and catch up on stuff around my house and yard and craft room without having to worry about finding a job!!!!
                                                                                                           Todays project is another picture frame using the cute little 'Mer-baby' by Sweet Pea Stamps artist Mitzi Sato-Wiuff.
   I colored him with prismacolor and polychrome pencils and edged his panel with gold metallic pen.
While I was looking for the charms I used on the last project I posted I found these adorable quilled fishes in my stash and they fit this little guy perfectly!!!
   All for now - gotta get out the door, who knows maybe I will win something tonight (I won an Honorable Mention last time so maybe I will be lucky again :)
   Take Care
        Tera


No comments: