Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Steampunk Halloween

Hallo,
  Another beautiful cool morning today, the pups have already taken me for my walk and now I am trying to get up the ambition to do some yard work.....really needs to get done......
  Showing you a project for Halloween - a steampunk style Halloween hanging.
   I used a great image from Holly Durr over at Sweet Pea Stamps called 'All Aboard' and colored her with prismacolor and polychrome pencils.
  I edged all the layers with a copper metallic pen.
I started with the chandelier paper and added some chipboard pieces that I sprayed with silver glimmer mist and then swiped over the textures with walnut stain distress ink when the glimmer mist was dry.
  I also used a mist spray on the orange flowers - from Maya Road I think. Added a silver metal flower and some Halloween doo dads and some rhinestones.....
  It is about 8.5 inches wide and 11 and 3/4 inches tall.
   All for today - yard work, paper work, errands to run and some studying to do for a class I am taking the next 2 days.....
   Take Care
       Tera




No comments: