Monday, November 23, 2015

Gold shaker card

 Hallo,
   Stopping in to show you a shaker card I made with this beautiful image from Sweet Pea Stamps and beautiful papers from Paper Temptress.
  This image is by Norma J. Burnell at Sweet Pea Stamps  - stop over there because as of Nov. 25 Sweet Pea Stamps is no longer in business. Check it out here - http://www.sweetpeastamps.com/
I colored her with prismacolor and polychrome pencils onto cryogen white paper - from Paper Temptress.
  I used a beautiful gold paper from Paper Temptress called 'retro gold glossy luster' for the base cardstock - I also used a gold ribbon and a Hamblys overlay from the 'urban chic frames' all from Paper Temptress - check out all the great paper and such here - http://papertemptress.com/
  Not too much crafting going on this week - my DD got home Saturday evening and my DH's birthday was Sunday so we did brunch and then my DD and I got some groceries for Thanksgiving (my DH had gotten most of it already).
   My DS gets home Tuesday and lucky for me this will be a short work week - only 3 days :)
  I have one more project this week and then will see u again after Thanksgiving..
     Take Care
         Tera
 


2 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Such lovely projects you are sharing for our blog hop! Thanks so much for joining in with us! Lovely works.

Mimi said...

So gorgeous to see your creations Tera, it has been such a fun journey but such a sad day too :) :) Big hugs, Jane xxxxx