Sunday, November 1, 2015

Studio play

 Hallo,
   I cannot believe it has been so long since I have posted - still getting used to my new job and 8 hour shifts every weekday....thought I had it down and last week went by and I was tired and lazy all week. My only excuse is that I got my flu shot on Monday and on Wednesday got an update to my measles/mumps/rubella shot so between the 2 .....
   I do have a few projects in the works and had a good day playing at the studio yesterday - did a couple small pieces and some general cleaning and reorganizing .The  pics were taken with my phone so the last 2 are a bit blurry.
  I plan to frame these pieces - one group in 4 matching frames and the other group together in one frame so I will take pictures again then. The last 2 pics are of my studio - I added the peg board shelf so I could hang some more of my work in my space as well as my space on the wall in the 'gallery' room.
  These 2 groups are  done with 4 by 4 inch squares.
   All for today - its a rainy day here in NW Florida so I plan on playing in the craft room ALL DAY!!!!! (if there is a break in the rain I will get the pups a walk but today is for play!!!)
   Take Care
       Tera



No comments: