Sunday, January 31, 2016

Incandescent Valentine



      Hallo,
         Just a short note today - didn't get much crafty stuff done this weekend but I did do some housecleaning,  walked the pups both days long walks and yesterday I had 3 gentlemen for my 'Tangled Warrior' class. I didn't get any pictures this week though but they were a good group.@ of the gentlemen are visiting from out of town for a couple months - one from Maine who served in Vietnam and I am sure other places - he is an Army vet. The other older gentleman was a Marine and served a few places too - Vietnam and Phillipines I believe.
   The third gentleman is also retired - Air Force I believe and he works over on Eglin Air Base.
  
   Todays card is a cute little Valentine with some yummy papers from Paper Temptress. I colored the cute little image with polychrome pencils and layered to papers from the 'Incandescent' line. The base is 'Russo' and the heart is 'Candido'.
   I used a heart texture folder on the russo and some swirls on the heart but could not get the swirls to show up in a picture..
    
       All for today - Take Care
             tera

No comments: