Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Bumble bees baby


 
 
 
 
 
 

 Hallo,
   A short stop here today - the pups took me for a walk after work and I was going to do yard work but it looks like it is starting to rain so I guess that means housework instead (pout - hate housework...)
  I finished off this baby box  for a customer from my Etsy shop this weekend. The Momma to be has chosen bees and sunflowers to decorate her baby room with yellows and blacks for colors.
   The flowers with the bees is a stamp set from Flourishes and the Momma with baby is a digi from Conie Fong.
   I colored them all with prismacolor and polychrome pencils and then decorated an old cigar box. I made a chipboard book to match that is 5by7 inches and a matching card too. I used cryogen white for the images and the black layer is a sweet textured cardstock - both from Paper Temptress.
  Now I need to get it boxed up to send tomorrow and try to find some house cleaning energy....
     Take Care
         Tera


No comments: