Sunday, April 3, 2016

Swing into spring with Eliza

 Hallo,
   Stopping in this fine spring morning with a card I made using a digi from Sabrina at Nara's Creations ( www.nara-creations.blogspot.com ) - You can purchase Eliza from her Etsy shop here - https://www.etsy.com/shop/NarasCrafts?ref=em
  This is Sabrina's first digi for sale and I  hope to see a few more soon!!! :)
  I colored her with prismacolor and polychrome pencils.
  I used a bunch of yummy papers from Paper Temptress too - starting with as always the cryogen white for the image and coloring. Next is 'jelly bean green' and the base is made out of  'solar white columns' . The solar white is also great coloring paper but the columns has great texture built right in!!!
  I made her a little necklace to match her dress and added a ribbon on one side and she is ready to go.
  Another pretty, sunny, a bit cool in the mornings but warm in the afternoon spring day here in NW Florida - the pups have taken us for our morning walk and after breakfast I may try some yard work....my knees and hips don't even like the IDEA of yard work but my yard is a mess and I would rather do yard work than house work any day (although I may end up doing a bit of both...)
  Better get a move on before my knees talk me out of the yard work :)
    Have a great day!!!
         Tera
 


1 comment:

Sabrina van Vloten said...

Lovely seeing her on a card :) Beautifull coloring and the jewelry is a nice touch :D

Sabrina