Saturday, July 2, 2016

Christmas Doves

Hallo,
  Stopping in here for a couple minutes before getting a move on for the rest of the day - took the pups for a walk around 730 and already wayyy too HOT!!!!! Ate breakfast and brush both the pups - Duke my big boy is pretty much done shedding by my little Princess Kyna has started now - and boy is there a lot of hair !!!
  Anyhow  - to start off Christmas in July I am showing you a Christmas card with one of my old favorites from Flourishes - colored with prismacolor pencils onto cryogen white paper.
 The base cardstock is 'red pepper columns' from Paper Temptress - as is the cryogen white.
  I edged the main panel with gold metallic pen and also used a few gold corner stickers.
  Then I topped it all off with some Christmas style stickers I got last year on sale after Christmas,
   For anyone local we are having a Christmas in July sale over at the gallery = HH Arts - 10 % of everything!!!
   I will also be posting on FB a coupon for my Etsy shop soon for A july sale also - so keep watch!!!
  All for now - Take Care
     Tera


No comments: