Thursday, August 11, 2016

Fairy gold

Hallo,
  A quick post before I head off to work - busy day yesterday, doctors appointment in the am and then work. This am I went early to have lab work done and then had to do some paper work for work - cant believe that I have worked at this 'new' job for almost a year now. It has been a great transition for me - still loving having every weekend off and all the government holidays too!!! And am learning a lot of new things that I haven't done before - lots of types of surgeries that usually doesn't see the ICU.
  Todays card is a sweet little fairy stamp from Stamps Happen that I colored with watercolors.
 Edged the main panel with gold metallic pen and layered her to some pretty, sparkly gold paper from Paper Temptress.
  I added some purple rhinestones for accents and all done :)
  Well better get myself off to work - make sure the swimfins are in good working order with all this heavy rain - going on the 3rd day in a row now....
      Take Care
         Tera

No comments: