Sunday, August 7, 2016

Steampunk rose

Hallo,
  Another hot but sunny and pretty Sunday am here in NW Florida. The pups took us for a long walk and are now asleep stretched out on the living room floor.
  I spent yesterday in my studio at the gallery and finished off a mermaid I was doing with cold wax and oils - going to try and get her framed today.
  I finished off this card last weekend. The main image is from Rick St.Dennis and I colored her with prismacolor and polychrome pencils.
  The base cardstock is from Paper Temptress and is called 'rosso' - it has fine texture lines and a really nice sparkle!!
  I edged the main panel with gold metallic pen and added a few red rhinestones to a couple corners. Lastly I added the pretty gray ribbon.
  All for now - Have  a great weekend!!!
     Tera

No comments: