Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Zentangled wirst braclet

Hallo,
  A quick post this afternoon as I gather energy for one last push and get some house work done tonight....
  I bought a bunch of plain wood bracelets for my Zentangle class (with CLL - Center for Life Long Learning) to play with this time as well as the bottles I usually have as a project for class. Last year in addition to the bottles I had given them some clay board to play with.
   I got the bracelets off of Amazon - this one is a large one and the opening is 2 and 3/4 inches.
   I left a bunch plain but sprayed a few like this one with walnut stains - this one in a greenish tone - and some in a terra cotta and some in a darker walnut. The design was done with a sharpie and then sealed with gel medium ( you could also use modge podge).
   I plan on taking some pics of the students bracelets(and the bottles) so pop back in sometime :)
     Take Care
          Tera




No comments: