Saturday, August 26, 2017

Windows to the Universe

 Hallo,
   Another Saturday playing in my studio...I started 2 pieces in cold wax, the first layers, and while they were drying a bit I did up 2 space nebula scenes.
   I love doing these as they all turn out so different. I am calling this one "Windows to the Universe" and it is 18 by 24 inches and painted onto a cradled board - 1 inch thick.
   The sides were burned with a torch before I started and look like a dark stained wood.
   Lots of blues and turquoise in this one and a pop of red. I did a shellac burn over the top which always makes it look sooo COOL!!!!
    Not too much going on here - lucky for us Harvey went west of us into Texas (not so lucky for Texas but hopefully everyone is safe and out of harms way!!)
   Cloudy and murky here today but no rain so far....
  All for today - Take Care
         Tera




No comments: