Sunday, September 3, 2017

Back to baby boxes

 Hallo,
   Finished off this baby gift box, memory book and card yesterday - just in time as my great-nephew Ryker was born yesterday afternoon (just in time to take in his first Husker game!!!)
   I haven't done one of these for awhile and I have 2 more in the works, and a wedding one to do too.
   Bust day today so far - went for a walk with the pups and then took the big kayak out just the Hubby and I - a bit cooler here the last couple mornings but it ramps up pretty quick.
   It was a great morning to be out on the water, not much for waves in our part of the bay and we had a nice breeze that we used for our return trip.
   I also made a quick trip to the studio to get another layer on a couple cold wax pieces that I am doing and now back at home and headed into the craft room.
    All for now - Take Care
            Tera




No comments: