Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Bottles in turquoise

 Hallo,
   Well its official, my Daughter is engaged!!!! They are planning on a july wedding and so far it looks like I am making the table decorations, the invitations and probably the bouquets also - I am so excited!!!
   I started a few bottle samples for her to look at for the tables - these 2 weren't picked but I will have more to show you later this week.
  Their colors are teal(dark turquoise really) and copper.
  The first one was a tall round vase and the next is a wine bottle, both spray painted. I added a row of burlap ribbon, then shiny copper sticky backed paper and another teal sparkly ribbon and a sand dollar (made from clay and a mold).
  I then added some rhinestones for a bit of extra pop.
   All for today - off to work....
     Take Care
         Tera




No comments: