Monday, January 15, 2018

Steampunk Valentine's

 Hallo,
    Just a short one today as it is about time to get some dinner on the table....
   I had this image colored up for awhile now and decided it needed to be a Valentine's Day card.
   The image is a digital from Rick St.Dennis and it is colored onto 'cryogen white' paper with prismacolor pencils.
  All the paper in this card is from Paper Temptress - the cryogen white is one I use for almost all my coloring, whether pencil or markers.
The red layer is from the 'incandescent line' and is called 'russo' and the base cardstock is another of my very favorites from the 'mica metallic line' - gold. It is very sparkly, smooth and has a really nice weight.
  I added a few little clay roses that I did from a mold.
   All for today - Take Care
      Tera

No comments: